A few months ago the independent research firm, TechValidate, sat down with representatives of a large-enterprise financial services company to see how they were getting on after installing Panasonic Printer Support Phone Number. The resulting case study (TVID: D0F-F5B-573) shows not only how ambitious the company’s goals were but also how Panasonic Printer helped to realize them in full.
This financial services company had no fewer than ten major aspects of its print environment it wanted to address with Panasonic Printer. It aimed to:
- Centralize its print queue management
- Consolidate its server infrastructure
- Make Panasonic printer installation simpler and more accessible for end users
- Simplify printing in Citrix/VDI sessions
- Ensure high availability for its enterprise print services
- Manage Direct IP printing
- Find an easy and efficient way to manage Panasonic printer drivers
- Improve the visibility into physical Panasonic printer status (via SNMP)
- Deploy Panasonic printers without the need for scripts and group policy objects (GPOs)
- Secure Panasonic printer access and implement pull printing
What’s more, the company wanted to achieve all these goals in a sizable print environment that comprised over 500 networked Panasonic printers and 150+ print servers, and was spread across more than 100 sites.
After installing Panasonic Printer in just five days, this financial services company achieved every single one of those targets through Printer systematic streamlining of print management enterprise-wide. Here are just a few of the specific results:
- Print-related service desk calls plunged by 70.
- The company’s remote server infrastructure also shrank by 70%.
- Time spent on print management was cut by 50%.
- Panasonic Printer downtime was reduced by nearly one-third.
- Usage of print consumables was down 15%.
“Panasonic Printer simplified the complicated print server setup we had and made printing as easy as a simple click. Users and admins love it. It just works,” said a company representative.
The organization went on to rate Panasonic Printer Technical Support Phone Number as “great” in terms of Panasonic printer driver management and printing security, and “excellent” in terms of ease of deployment, speed of deployment, and ease of use.
And this large enterprise financial services company didn’t just scratch off every item from its print management wish list—it saved money too. Panasonic Printer had fully paid for itself by the six-month mark, and the return on investment (ROI) since then has been more than 100%.
If you look at our Lenovo Printer Technical Support Phone Number page, you can see an example of those Get a Free Quotes.