It is very frustrating when you have to deal with paper jam issue in your Kyocera Printer Support Phone Number printer while printing an important document in a busy office environment. This issue can occur due to torn, wrinkled or incompatible sheets and
will continue to occur in the future if not fixed properly.
Fortunately, this issue can be minimized by following some simple steps provided by our technicians of Kyocera Printer Tech Support Phone Number. Removing the jammed paper from this printer is a simple process
Just follow the below described steps appropriately:
• Firstly, turn off your printing machine and unplug the cable from the main switch.
• Now gently open the cover of the machine and carefully take out the stack from the device. Try to take it out softly if it is tucked or trapped in the drawer.
• If you can’t able to see the stacks then lift up the scanner to access the sheet. Then remove all the torn and trapped part of the paper.
• Then place the sheet on the flat surface and make it accurate for printing and ensure that the paper you are using should be compatible with your printer. The sheet should be of same size and type.
• After that, close the cover and reload the paper. Push it gently to place it in the right place.
• In the end, turn on your machine and print the document again to test it.
Even after following the above process, your document is still not printing, then immediately connect with our technicians by calling us at our Kyocera Printer Technical Support Number +1-888-597-3962. and our techies on the other side will assist you in the best possible way with a complete solution to fix this error. You can also connect with the team via live chat or email where the team is available at your service 24/7.